Saturday, January 30, 2010

What a relief!

I finally found a job y'all. I applied for it a few weeks ago and was called in for an interview but didn't end up getting the job. BUT THEN, a couple days ago I got an email saying someone quit and they would like to hire me. So now I work as a phone registrar. Basically, when people have questions about Independent Study or summer camps that go on at BYU, they call me. The hours are perfect because Greg and I will be working at the same time so I still get to spend all evening with him. Love you Greggy!!!

4 comments:

  1. yay! congrats. and i love that it's the same hours as greggy so that you can spend every other minute together. the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great to hear! It stinks having different hours so I'm glad it works out so well for you guys. Be careful that I don't find out the number and prank call you a bunch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you! Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats great!!! You two are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

background