Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Finally 20

Well y'all, I'm no longer a teenager! But Greg still makes fun of me for being young(even though he's only 3 years older). I spent the entire day with Greg and it was wonderful. I woke up to find a plate of hot whole wheat waffles covered in strawberries. YUM. I did have a class at school, but Greg went with me so I wouldn't be lonely. Then for lunch he made fish tacos, which were absolutely delicious.

And for the big finale, he made a homemade spinach and bacon quiche, while I got to take a nap. He was so scared he wasn't going to be a good cook, but he's fabulous. The quiche was delicious.



And for dessert: homemade pound cake and chocolate sauce topped with strawberries. How spoiled am I?



All in all, it was a relaxing day with my baby. Oh and I finally have a hand mixer (thanks Steph and Anth). Until now I've been mixing cookie dough with a wooden spoon. Talk about some tiring work.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful hubby. The dessert looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, sounds like a great day. By the way, mixing with a wooden spoon keeps your arms from getting flabby.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

background