Monday, March 18, 2013

My Pregnancy So Far

Well, first of all, this pregnancy has been sooo much different than the first. With Savannah, I couldn't keep any food down and I was exhausted the entire 1st trimester. This time I didn't have any morning sickness and I've generally felt really good. I'm so grateful that I haven't been sick, because this time around I wouldn't be able to just lay in bed all day.


Ultrasound at 8 weeks 5 days

 Ultrasound at 12 weeks 5 days


 4 weeks along




•How far along?: Today I'm 15 weeks 1 day. I'll get an updated picture posted soon.

•Total weight gain: 1 pound as of 2 weeks ago

•How big is baby?: the size of a navel orange (4 inches!!)

•Maternity clothes?: not yet, but one pair of jeans is starting to feel snug 

•Stretch marks?: not now and hopefully not ever

•Sleep?: Luckily Savannah is such a good sleeper so I get about 8-9 hours

•Symptoms?: I was breaking out like crazy, but it's starting to die down

•Food cravings: ...anything and everything

•What I'm looking forward to: We might get to find out the gender next week! Hopefully everyone cooperates.

•Best Moment this week: Savannah went pee pee in the potty! (i know this has nothing to do with pregnancy, but it's still really exciting!)

•Milestone:  I'm finally in my 2nd trimester

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

background