Tuesday, April 23, 2013

20 weeks!

20 weeks down, 20 weeks to go!




•How far along?: 20 weeks, 2 days

•Total weight gain: 10 pounds!

•How big is baby?: The size of a banana (about 6.5 inches, 10.2 ounces) 

•Maternity clothes?: I could use some, but the maternity clothes don't fit either. I'm basically wearing t-shirts and gym shorts every day. Someone needs to start making "teen mom" size maternity clothes. 

•Movement: I'm finally feeling this little guy, but it's not enough for Greg to be able to feel him.

•Stretch marks?: no ma'am

•Sleep?: i could always use more, but I'm getting a solid 8-9 hours every night

•Symptoms?: Luckily, none

•Food cravings: dessert...but that's not because of the pregnancy :)

•What I miss: Being able to shop for clothes. Nothing fits me :(

•What I'm looking forward to: Decorating the nursery with boy stuff!

•Best Moment this week: Feeling the baby move

•Milestone: I'm halfway through this pregnancy!! Unfortunately, the second half goes by much slower.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

background