Tuesday, June 23, 2015

35 Weeks!!



How far along?: 35 weeks 4 days

Total weight gain: 23 pounds

How big is baby?: The size of a coconut (17.2-18.7 inches, 4.2-5.8 pounds

Maternity clothes?: I'm basically wearing gym shorts and a t-shirt every day...just like the summer I had Sterling. Too HOT!

Movement: Holy Freak, this baby is killing me. It feels like his/her foot is literally going to bust through my belly at any moment. Very painful. 

Stretch marks?: no

Sleep?: Sleeping a little better than I have been, but I still wake up occasionally. 

Symptoms?: Still just heartburn and agonizing pain in my left buttock...TMI?

Food cravings: Just feed me

What I miss: My body :( 

What I'm looking forward to: Not that I normally enjoy going to the doctor, but I'm looking forward to going to appointments every week now, just because it means I'm THAT close to delivery!

Best Moment this week: Had my first baby shower on Saturday! My beautiful sister-in-law, Sam, threw me an adorable little shindig. I left with 8 giant boxes of diapers!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

background