Monday, December 18, 2017

36 weeks






How far along?: 36 weeks

Total weight gain: 21 pounds! 

How big is baby?: The size of romaine lettuce 
(about 18.5 inches, almost 6 pounds)

Maternity clothes?: yes. And lots of stretchy dresses

Movement: It's at the alien stage

Stretch marks?: I'm fairly certain I have some around my belly button. They're white marks so it's a little hard to tell

Sleep?: I'm falling asleep easier, but still need a nap almost every day

Symptoms?: The heartburn is becoming less, but I'm having back pain.

Food cravings: Orange Juice

What I miss: Not having a rock hard belly. It's so hard to bend even slightly

What I'm looking forward to: Christmas! Duh! So many fun activities and family get-togethers coming up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

background