Friday, May 27, 2011

My Love Affair with Craigslist

Craigslist is seriously the best thing since sliced bread. I'm obsessed. I check it everyday(OK maybe like 10 times a day), just in case I find something totally awesome. I've found so many great deals using Craigslist and sold plenty of things too. Can you believe someone was giving this glider and ottoman away for FREE?!?! It's perfect! And it looks great in Savannah's room.



And here's some recent pictures of our cute little family.

(this is Greg's foot by the way)



She loves her baths

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Provo's Craigslist is much better than Houston's. Mostly because I would be less afraid to buy something used from Provo. :-)

    I love your little family. Savannah is darling!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

background