Sunday, June 2, 2013

26 Weeks


•How far along?: 26 weeks

•Total weight gain: 15 pounds

•How big is baby?: The size of a head of lettuce (13.6-14.8 inches, 1.5-2.2 lbs)

•Maternity clothes?: Still no

•Movement: Lots of movement. Every once in a while you can actually see my belly move!

•Stretch marks?: Still no

•Sleep?: I
'm having a hard time sleeping. I can't seem to get comfortable.

•Symptoms?: Just getting bigger

•Food cravings: Everything

•What I miss: Being able to bend over without losing my breath

•What I'm looking forward to: 3rd Trimester 

•Best Moment this week: Savannah has been talking about the baby and kissing my belly. So cute!

•Milestone: This isn't really a milestone, but I took the glucose test at my doctor's appointment the other week to check for gestational diabetes. Everything came back normal. When I was pregnant with Savannah my  test came back irregular so I had go back for a 3 hour test! Thankfully that didn't happen again.


Also, I'm in the double digits now!!! Only 98 days to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

background