Tuesday, July 30, 2013

34 Weeks

Only 6 more weeks. I can do this!



•How far along?: 34 weeks 2 days

•Total weight gain: 20 pounds (yes, I've actually lost 2 pounds since my last appointment)

•How big is baby?: The size of a butternut squash (4.2 to 5.8 pounds, 17.2 to 18.7 inches) 

•Maternity clothes?: It's so hot, I can barely stand to put on clothes period!

•Movement: So much that it hurts

•Stretch marks?: no

•Sleep?: I usually wake up once in the middle of the night, usually to go to the bathroom

•Symptoms?: A little heartburn, frequent bathroom breaks

•Food cravings: Crunchy stuff

•What I miss: A belly that doesn't move

•What I'm looking forward to: Being able to wear cute clothes again

•Best Moment this week: Nikki threw me a baby shower this past weekend! It was so fun to celebrate this little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

background