Wednesday, August 14, 2013

36 weeks



•How far along?: 36 weeks 3 days

•Total weight gain: 25 pounds

•How big is baby?: The size of a honeydew (17.2 to 18.7 inches,4.2 to 5.8 pounds

•Maternity clothes?: It's not worth getting any at this point

•Movement: This kid's abusive!!

•Stretch marks?: no

•Sleep?: Still waking up about once a night

•Symptoms?: I'm always exhausted

•Food cravings: Sweets

•What I miss: Being able to bend over

•What I'm looking forward to: Snuggling my baby (please pray that I don't go past my due date. I can't stand being pregnant much longer!)

•Best Moment this week: Getting my own car! Since Greg and I got married we've only had one car. For about a year in Provo Greg had a scooter, which was nice. But for the most part I've been stuck at home all day for the past 2.5 years. It's so nice being able to get out into the world!!

1 comment:

Followers

background