Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Full-Term!

•How far along?: 37 weeks 3 days

•Total weight gain: 24 pounds

•How big is baby?: The size of a winter melon, whatever the heck that is (18.9 to 20.9 inches, about 6.2 to 9.2 pounds) I'm guessing baby is more towards the 6.2 side of that range.

•Movement: Same as usual

•Sleep?: Still waking up about once a night. I usually take a Tums, use the bathroom and then crash again.

•Symptoms?: I'm feeling a little swollen, although you can't tell by looking. My shoes are just a bit tighter.

•Food cravings: Sweets

•What I miss: Being able to bend over

•What I'm looking forward to: Seeing this baby's little face

•Best Moment this week: At my appointment today, doc said I'm almost dilated to a 3, and baby's head is down and ready to go. She said I could really go into labor any day now. I was a little surprised just because I haven't been having any Braxton Hick's contractions and I'm not feeling any pressure from baby's head. But I'm excited to know that things are progressing! Time for some squats! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

background