Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Magic number 4

Well, I'm pregnant with baby #4! The kids (well, Savannah and Sterling) are so excited. They both want to have a baby girl, but they know that we don't get to pick. I had my first appointment yesterday and it was a little bit of a nightmare just because the boys were wreaking havoc in the room. And I'm not much of a disciplinarian when I have no pants on...

Other than that, the baby looks good and the heartbeat sounds great! I can still remember Savannah being terrified of the sound of Sterling's heartbeat. She would cry every time we heard it. 

How far along?: 11 weeks 3 days

Total weight gain: -1 pound

How big is baby?: The size of a fig (about 1.6 inches, about .25 ounces)


Maternity clothes?: Not yet


Movement: Absolutely nothing


Stretch marks?: no


Sleep?: I've been insanely tired all the time!


Symptoms?: A tiny bit of nausea


Food cravings: Orange juice


What I miss: Being able to do anything. I'm so exhausted; I'm completely useless


What I'm looking forward to: We are moving into a house next week, July 1. I hate the stress leading up to the move, but I can't wait to be in a bigger place. Right now we have all 3 kids in 1 bedroom and Savannah is really excited to have her own room. 


















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

background