Wednesday, August 16, 2017

16 weeks

I'm a few weeks late on this post. My goal is to post every time I have a prenatal appointment. I'm 19 weeks along right now, but I'm going to write this post as if it were right after my appointment. 

How far along?: 16 weeks 5 days 

Total weight gain: 3 pounds

How big is baby?: The size of an avocado 
(about 4.5 inches, about 3.5 ounces)

Maternity clothes?: Not yet


Movement: lots of flutters


Stretch marks?: no


Sleep?: I've been insanely tired all the time!


Symptoms?: Heartburn is starting already :(


Food cravings: Orange juice


What I miss: Being able to do anything. I'm so exhausted; I'm completely useless


What I'm looking forward to: We're going to the river next week! I'm so looking forward to a much needed vacation.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

background