Monday, September 4, 2017

22 weeks


I'm a few weeks late on this post. My goal is to post every time I have a prenatal appointment. I'm 19 weeks along right now, but I'm going to write this post as if it were right after my appointment. 

How far along?: 22 weeks

Total weight gain: 12 pounds! Yikes!

How big is baby?: The size of a spaghetti squash 
(about 11 inches, about 1 pound)

Maternity clothes?: I've started wearing a few maternity tops


Movement: lots of flutters


Stretch marks?: no


Sleep?: I've been getting some good sleep. I'm trying not to nap as much so I can actually fall asleep at a decent hour. It's like a never ending cycle though. I go to bed late, so I need a nap, and then I'm not tired so I don't go to bed til midnight, and so on and so forth. 


Symptoms?: Heartburn is starting already :(


Food cravings: Nothing specific really 


What I miss: Being thinner. With every pregnancy I get bigger, faster.


What I'm looking forward to: School starts this week! Summer break was harder than I thought it would be. Savannah has a lot of energy and when she gets crazy, the boys follow suit. Things were much more mellow last year while she was in school so I'm hoping that happens again. Sterling is also starting preschool 2 days a week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

background